Saturday, October 9, 2010

TIME TO GO

With 7days to go before I start running I am now "gatvol", what I mean by this is I need to start running. I am extremely agitated and my fuse is much shorter than usual  and this only means one thing it's TIME TO GO! The past week I have trained with the food and kit I will be taking with me to KAEM. It has been a little bit of a eye opener, the total pack weigh is 13kg with 2,5L of water, daily food weighs in at between 850g to 1,2kg. My pack is full no extra pace BOSS! I have trained with this weight but not the bulk so it has changed the position of the backpack on my back with the result my shoulders and lower back is some what tender. Yup my eyes have opened WTF am I getting myself in for?? But alas this will not deter me, the mental demons are not going to win, I am going to give the KAEM a good one with no lubrication!!

No comments:

Post a Comment