Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The final 4

The final 4 weeks before I start running in the KAEM. The nerves are starting and wondering if I have done enough training, well it's too late now. My main concern is to keep the legs moving and staying injury free. I also have to watch my health because I can ill afford to get sick now. So this weeks training looks like this
Monday: Session 1 30min cycling,weights and core
Session 2: 1h30 easy trail run
Tuesday: 2hr endurance run easy
 Wednesday: sess. 30min cycling, weights and core
sess. 2 2hrs hill work
Thursdays: 2hr endurance run with 6 @ 5min intervals
Friday: sess. 1 cycling, weights and core
Saturday: 6hr endurance  with 15kg backpack
Sunday : 2hr endurance run with 15  kg backpack
No rest days this week because I'm trying to keep the legs moving everyday, the intensity will be much less in the next couple of weeks I'll start tapering with more rest days.

No comments:

Post a Comment